With family at the heart of both brands, Mamas & Papas and Laura Ashley are the perfect pairing. Born from a desire to create new and beautiful products that can’t be found elsewhere, with a shared belief in the art of storytelling and a common commitment to beautiful detail, these two heritage brands have come together to create a truly unique and highly covetable collection. Delving into Laura Ashley’s illustrious archives to discover iconic prints that could be re-imagined for 2023 and brought to life through our beautifully designed products, we’ve created a collection of heirlooms of the future. From baby clothing to interiors to precious soft toys, this is a beautiful range of irreplaceable pieces that can be loved now, passed on and treasured by new generations.
As part of our exclusive Laura Ashley collection, we've created this beautifully unique patchwork quilt using a heritage design print straight out of Laura Ashley's archives. Luxuriously plump with a 4 tog and crafted from 100% cotton, it's super soft, lightweight yet warm, and made to fit a cotbed, making it ideal for making naptime cosier and for extra soft snuggles. It co-ordinates beautifully with other interior items and dolls within this same range, for a curated collection you can stylishly mix and match. In a cottage core muted pallette and with a highly detailied, delicate wildflower embroidery finish, this is an intricately designed, quality collectable item that can be loved for years and passed to the next generation. A true modern day heirloom.
Why Buy Me:
- Exclusive to M&P using Laura Ashley Archive prints with high level of detail
- 4 TOG
- 100% Cotton
|W 100 x L 120cm
|Main: 100% Cotton Filling: 100% Polyester
|Care & Maintenance:
|Machine washable at 40°C and tumble dryable at a low heat
|Standards:Uk & Europe
|EN16779-1 OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 Certified
Safety & Warnings:
- WARNING! Not recommended for children under 12 monthsWARNING! Ensure the child's face is uncovered.
- WARNING! Do not use in combination with sleep bag or blanket. Take into account the room temperature and child's sleepwear. Overheating can endanger the life of your child!
- WARNING! Stop using at the first signs of damage.
- WARNING! KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE
- W: 100cm x L: 120cm approx. Suitable for cots between the sizes W: 60cm x L:120cm and W: 70cm x L: 140cm