Welcome nature into their nursery with our Welcome to the World Seedling collection. Rich in organically inspired elements, comforting textures, sustainably-sourced fabrics and a warming colour palette, this unisex interiors collection of bedding, blankets, dreampods and accessories, inspired by the natural world, will give your little one's room an inviting sense of the outdoors.
Quietly sophisticated and enchanting, this range brings together a signature palette of earthy neutrals - mushroom, fawn and linen, understated prints ‚ woodland fauna and wildlife and layers of contrasting fabrics, including 100% organic sustainably-sourced cotton, cool muslin and ultrasoft knits.
Calming in nature and rich in the magic of outdoors, Welcome to the World Seedling is the subtle collection that makes a big impact.
This 2.5 Tog dreampod made with organic cotto, co-ordinates effortlessly with rest of the range. It features warm white neutral shade and quilting detail in soft linen shade that's signature to this range. A neutral piece rich in simple deluxe detailing, this stunning dreampod features a unique v-neck neckline with mock wrap detail that's unique to this range and is crafted from a super soft fabric for a luxe laundered, lightweight but warm feeling. Fastenings include shoulder poppers for easily getting baby in and out, adjustable popper beneath arm opening to esure a snug fit on younger/smaller babies and bottom opening zip for easy changing.
WHY BUY ME :
- Ultra soft cotton lining is breathable gentle and soft
- Bottom opening zip for easy changes
- Adjustable arm opening ideal for adjusting size for smaller babies better fit
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS :
|W 47 x L 75cm
SAFETY/ WARNING :
- This sleep bag is for use in a cot or crib.
- Do not use if the child's head can pass through the neck opening
- When fastened for use, ensure that the neck and arm openings are securely fastened
- Do not use if the child can climb out of the cot
- Do not use in combinationWith cot duvet or blanket.
- Take into account the room temperature and the child's sleepwear.
- Overheating can endanger the life of your child!
- Stop using sleep bag at the first signs of damage
- KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE