Fits almost any strollers!
Stokke® PramPack™ provides maximum protection of your stroller. Traveling with your children can be one of life’s richest experiences. The Stokke® PramPack™ was designed so that you can simply enjoy the journey while we ensure that your stroller arrives safe and sound. Airline approved, the Stokke® PramPack™ fits almost any stroller. Once you arrive, simply roll the Stokke® PramPack™ up for easy storage. Simple. Bon Voyage!
- Stokke® PramPack™ is a travel bag that fits almost any strollers.
- Protects your stroller while traveling.
- The PramPack™ caution icon marking is clearly visible for baggage handlers.
- Built-in reinforced plastic ribs in the sides and bottom give solid protection during transportation.
- The ribs will enclose wheels and chassis, forming a hard case protecting the vulnerable parts of the stroller.
- A strong plastic plate in the back protects your pram against knocks, bumps or being dropped.
- PramPack™ is developed in cooperation with airline baggage handlers.
- Designed for ergonomic and efficient handling.
- Durable wheels turn PramPack™ into a rolling bag.
- Approved and recommended by several airline companies
- Product dimensions (length x height x width): 24.8" H x 19.7" W x 35" D
- Product weight: 8.6 lbs.
- Do not place heavy or hard objects with the stroller inside the PramPack™. This may result in damage to your stroller during transport.
- Removable parts protruding from the stroller, i.e. detachable canopy, front safety bar or foot rest, are vulnerable and should be detached and placed inside the hard bag / sports bag if possible.
- If your stroller is equipped with a detachable and collapsible hard bag / carrycot, please collapse it before placing it on top of the folded chassis.
- Most airlines will not accept a packed stroller higher than 21.6” – 23.6” (55 - 60 cm), due to airline regulations.
- It is important to tighten all straps, both on the inside and outside of the PramPack™, ensuring that the stroller is firmly secured. However, be careful not to tighten too hard, as this might damage the stroller.